On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 08:44:13 +1200
Jonathan Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If that doesn't work, you can installing the navtive linux-sun-jdk15
> to enable your build. FYI, if you had native JDK1.4 installed, that
> would work as well.

ah, but there's something else also... I had some problems building 1.5
too (havent got all the details - the disk in my brand new thinkpad
just died, so i lost a few of those notes  I keep around)... anyway, i
seem to remember some conflicts between the following ports:
libX11
libXau
libXcursor
libXdmcp
libXfixes
libXrender
xproto (MAINLY this one)
xextensions

as they overwrite files installed by xorg-libraries. uninstalling
xproto (with -f) , then reinstalling xorglibraries seemed to get the
jdk15 build process further than before. (I'll try to put all this
conflicting libraries issue in an email soon...)

I had linprocfs mounted, linux.ko loaded and it was outside a jail

this was only 2 weeks ago. Interestinly enough, I went back to an older
laptop on which I had jdk15 installed from... hmm.... 2 months ago or
so... so it seems something has broken over the last few weeks, (but I
have no hard data to back this up with).

Beto