Recently I changed the port that SSH was listening on to a non-standard
port. I access my cvs repository using SSH but need to point it to the
non-standard port. In my .cshrc file I have these settings which work fine
when SSH is using port 22.

setenv CVSROOT ":ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/foo/bar/cvsroot"
setenv CVS_RSH ssh

I tried to add :ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:xxx:/foot/far/cvsroot"

where the xxx was the nonstandard port but it didn't seem to like it.  How
do I get my cvsclients to use this nonstandard port?

-Troy