I'd like to second this.

Oh, and it's not just the network drivers, just about everything.

And BSD has man, info, and html help too, but I actually like that.
BSD just throws so much help in your face, in such better quality,
it's nice. I got so much done with 1/10th the questions I would have
needed in linux.

And, I'm not a serious *nix administrator, just someone who has to
administrat *nix on his own machine at work. Sadly they gave me
strange looks when I thought of giving it BSD instead of Fedora...

Thank you contributors, friendly and community oriented people of this
mailing list, and all others related to making this an exceptionally
useful operating system.

-Jim