At 10:37 AM 4/3/2006, Steve Douville wrote:
My server time is off by exactly 4 hours. (EDT) I've reset it at the BIOS level, only to have it changed somehow during the boot process. I've tried setting and resetting it through sysinstall, but nothing helps.

This sounds like an issue of the bios clock being set to UTC/GMT rather than local time. If you're bios is set to the actual local time, then you need the file /etc/wall_cmos_clock present. If it's set to universal time, make sure there is no such file.

   -Wayne