Hello, folks,

I am working to install a FreeBSD 6.0 on a Dell 1850, with Dell Remote Access Card.

After the install is complete the keyboard no longer works.

I can access the machine over SSH to do debugging. The /var/log/messages did not show any error:

%Apr  4 09:10:14 APPS01 kernel: atkbd0: <AT
Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0
Apr  4 09:10:14 APPS01 kernel: kbd0 at atkbd0

I tried it with FreeBSD 5.4 and it does the same thing. A Fedora Core 4 and an RHEL 3 Linux did not have similar keyboard problem.

Any help to figure this out is going to be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike