Hi,

 I have one question. What if I change my ip and mac address at the same time
to that of our pcrouter's ip and mac... Will this going to kick out that router
in our network, causing the rest of the entire lan to be out of service?? No
one's gonna caught me right?? Arpwatch can only watch if an ip address has
moved to another mac address but not when both ip and mac has moved to another
ip and mac... Do you know any possible solution to this??

 Thanks..