Can anyone give me some guidance in using javavmwrapper?  I have
searched high and low (I know someone will post the link I have
overlooked) but can't seem to find any detailed information on how to
use it. I understand that there are some environment variables I can use
to choose between different VMs (linux-sun-jdk-1.4.2, jdk-1.4.2, and
jdk-1.5.0) but I can't seem to locate anything.

Also, does it only help when compiling ports that use Java or will it
work to run an application with a different VM?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Jeff Cross
www.averageadmins.com