Rick Hamell writes:
 > > I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, but the system doesn't seem to
 > > detect the card.  I've tried scanpci, pcitweak, and pciconf to see if
 > > the card shows up there (I'm not sure if those utilities actually scan
 > > the PCI bus, or just report what's been scanned before, but...) and
 > > still, it's not there.  I've included dmesg.boot below for those
 > > interested.
 >
 >      Even though it's PCI - you sometimes need to assign an IRQ to it
 > CMOS. Also try pulling out all other cards like sound or NIC and see if
 > it's seen that way.

Hmm...

I pulled out all other PCI cards and my very old ISA sound card and then tried
auto-setting the IRQ, and then assigning two different IRQs, but
still no dice -- it was not detected during boot.

I'm wishing I had a Window's machine handy to test if this card
actually works -- it's brand new, but you never know.

Any other ideas (anyone?)?

Is there anyone else who has tried this card with FreeBSD and wants to
share his/her experience, positive or negative?

Thanks again,

-Chris