Hi,

I'm comming back with solution to my problem.
In fact solution was to disable any cache on perc4 controller. I do this at the beginning but with perc4 controller it doesn't seems to be effective unless you delete everything and put good configuration when creating the logical drive and on more time in configuration mode. Difference for high msql utilisation is server running near two time quickly.
Still don't know why it was so more visible with smp.
For information perc4 configuration is :

On creation and on configuration :  Write Policy --> Writethru
Read Policy --> non-adaptive

Eric.