On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Jonas Jacobsen wrote:

I work for af company who recently has started sending out weekly newsletters for other companys.

Somtimes over 100000 mail. It is only needed to send the mail out. And the most important is the speed.

Is there another listsoftware there is better for "oneway maling" ???

Im in a similar position and I've been asking around on a few mailinglists and from what I understand there dosen't seem to exist any magic application for this.

Basiclly, all answers I've got is: 'use <this[1]-mailinglist-software>'.

Will follow this thread with great interest.

[1] = Mailman, majordomo, mlmmj and so on.

/e