Darryl Hoar wrote:

Greetings,
I am running Freebsd 6-release.  I have been following the
qmailrocks.org document for setting up qmail, squirrel,
spamassasssin & clamav (& misc) on Freebsd.

which qmail-queue replacement did you use?

Everything has gone fine, but I am having a small problem.
When I run the test_installation.sh -doit which sends a regular email, a
spam email & 2 virus emails (safe of course) , ClamAV places the
messages in the quarantine directory, but never delevers the warning
message to the intended recepient notifying them of the email being
quarantines.  From my reading, that is what is suppose to happen.

that is not clamav's work, its qmail-queue's replacement work, i use qmail-scanner without problem for that

---
miguel