Joseph Vella wrote:
On Tuesday 11 April 2006 06:47, Eric Schuele wrote:
[Hoping this isn't too OT for the list]

So... now that www/linux-flashplugin* are gone, I was hoping to get opinions on which alternative flashplayer(s) are reasonably good. I use firefox and would prefer a plugin for it... but am generally interested in the state of any flash player. I know there are a handful in ports, just wanted some opinions.

Could anyone please offer their opinion on
  - which alternative they are using
  - why
  - comment(s) on installation ease (or lack thereof)
  - is it a standalone or plugin

I missed it. Why is www/linux-flashplugin* gone?