At 06:13 PM 12/28/2002, Harry Tabak wrote:

>I've been in contact with the port maintainer.  His position: 1) This problem is out
>of scope for him, 2) He is away on holiday and can't easily access the FreeBSD
>cluster, 3) Other pressures will keep him from this problem for several weeks. He
>advised me to contact me Miss Hampton.  I can't fault him.

Contacting Ms. Hampton is probably the right thing to do. However,
he can help by changing the procmail.rc file, which controls which
blacklists the recipes will consult. Many FreeBSD ports come with
customized configurations, so this is by no means outside his scope
as a port maintainer.

--Brett Glass