Hi, I was running the buildkernel command when the computer suddenly froze and the only option i had was a 'hard reset' unfortunatley it wasn't all trouble free this time. When i try to start FreeBSD
I get the message: Init can't exec /bin/sh for /etc/rc Exec format error.

I have tried to boot into Multiuser mode, with this error message
i have tried to boot into singeuser mode, with the same error message
i have tried to boot into failsafe mode with the same error message
i have tried to clean all my partions with fsck -y (in Fixit# mode), with the same error message
i have checked that sh is where it's supposed to be (ls /bin/sh)
i have tried smashing my head against the wall with the same error message

Any suggestions?