Anthony M. Agelastos wrote:
For whatever reason, I am not receiving my usual emails from this mailing list to my Gmail account. I checked my account settings on both ends and neither has changed and both look correct. Then, I emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] and have not heard a reply back. Has any other Gmail'er had these problems? Does anyone have any other ideas? Thank you for your help.

This went through, at least. You should contact <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> if you think the problem is more specific to them, and fall back to contacting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> if that doesn't resolve the issue.

--
-Chuck