At 12:40 PM 4/16/2006, Brendan Grossman wrote:
Hello

I'm trying to install FreeBSD with the following partition scheme...

/boot 100mb (50mb too small? Install fails with filesystem full error)
swap 1gb
/tmp 100mb
/ remainder

However after I install and boot, it says it can't find /boot/kernel/kernel

The version is 6.0. Am I missing sometihng obvious? Does it need to mount /
first? If so, how?

/boot has to be in the / file system.

There's a rather lengthy thread about this a few months back if you search the archives.

-Glenn

Cheers
Brendan