[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE and optical Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer, USB native, plugged to PS/2 port via it's own USB->PS/2 adaptor.

When I scroll my mouse wheel up in X11 it acts like "scroll up + left button one/double-click". For example, in Opera, Firefox. In MS Windows mouse works correctly.

boot message:
psm0: model IntelliMouse Explorer, device ID 4

xorg.conf fragment:
"Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "Buttons" "5"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection"

/etc/rc.conf fragment:
moused_enable="YES"
moused_type="auto"
moused_port="/dev/psm0"
moused_flags="-F 200 -r high -a 2.5 -l 1"
mousechar_start=3

I am running the same mouse in the same way on the same release. Here is what is working for me:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "sysmouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

moused_enable="YES"             # don't use type "auto" with KVM
moused_nondefault_enable="NO"
moused_type="ps/2 -l 2"         # -l 2 for scroll (fails in _flags)
moused_flags=""

[end]