Hello,

 I just fresh installed FreeBSD 6.0R,
 The box connected to a hub and 1 more computer XP connected to same HUB,
on my home LAN, both can ping/replay each other, both NIC interfaces are up.

 XP is the internet gateway. 192.168.0.1 and BSD is 192.168.0.2

The problem is when i Open my SecureCRT in XP and try to SSH (using SSH2) to FreeBSD
 it never goeson, and on /var/messages always says its timedout.

during installation I choose to run SSH, also after the fresh install i checked /etc/inetd.conf
 and i removed the # from the SSH line, then restarted the inetd.conf,
 but also the same!

I never faced such thing on 4.x, and i heard from somewhere that between SecureCRT and FreeBSD more than 5.x i have to change something in ssh configuration in the box,

 Anyhelp please?

 Marwan.