Hello all.  I have a freebsd box I'm using as a router for my subnet.  I have
this freebsd router doing nat and dhcp assinging internal ip addresses for
the computers on the network (i.e. 192.168.x.x).  This box is also a web
server for a registered domain name.  My probelm is that when someone wants
to connect to my web site the dns gives them the internal ip of the FreeBSD
box and not the external ip of the router.  Can someone tell me how I get the
FreeBSD's dns to point to the external ip address for my doimain?  Thanks
much.

Sorry, this is more of a dns question than a FreeBSD one but the people who
have helped me with other problems in the past were vastly experienced with
this sort of thing so I thought this was my best chance of finding a
solution.  If any of you feel that this is not an appropriate question for
this list, can you please guide me to a forum or list that would be more
appropriate?

Thanks in advance
--
Thomas Connolly