-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Toomas Aas
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2002 12:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IMAP Authentication

Hi!

>  In addition, does anyone have a preference on the use of a pop3/imap
> setup for a mail server?

Well, you've opened the can of worms :-)

It is my understanding that UW-IMAP is not the best possible IMAP
server out there. I've read about lots of security problems with it in
the past.

Regarding my preference - Cyrus IMAPD has always worked well for my
webmail server (not using Squirrelmail, though).
--
Toomas Aas | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* If they combined country with rap, would they call it crap?

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---