On 2006-04-19 21:33, Deepak Venkatesan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wish to use softwares of Adobe, Nero, Microsoft,etc. Can you send me
> the softwares that support FreeBSD OS.

Hi Deepak,

I'm almost positively sure that you are looking at the wrong list.

FreeBSD is a UNIX system (see the description at its homepage, at
http://www.FreeBSD.org for example).  While *some* of the software
vendors you listed above (i.e. Adobe) make *some* versions of their
software available for *some* UNIX systems, I don't think it is a very
common or widespread practice for large, commercial software vendors to
ship FreeBSD versions of their software.

Having said that, FreeBSD can run and does support thousands of Free
Software and Open Source Software packages.  Perhaps you can tell us
what you are trying to do, and we can find some FS/OSS program that can
assist you?

- Giorgos