[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your mail to 'freebsd-questions' with the subject

    Re: KDE + GNOME?

The reason it is being held:

    Too many recipients to the message

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/confirm/freebsd-questions/e1c5fa0ef8c1ce38533ad2da0e4ef7c4599f1245

PLEASE NOTE!  If you would like to post freely to the list, please
subscribe first.  If you post from multiple addresses, you can
subscribe each address and go into the options page and select 'no
mail' for all but one address. This will allow you to post without
delay in the future.

Sorry for the hassle, but certain immature people made this necessary.

Hmm,

Well anything I can do to help the fight against spam and email abuse I guess.

Too bad real spam still manages to get through...

Oh, and why was this sent to the list and not to my personal address?
Of course I felt compelled to whine publicly.   ; )

Duane Whitty
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]