On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 10:45:52AM -0700, Rakesh Prajapati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> FreeBSD Version : 6.0 - RELEASE
> Laptop        : AMD 64 laptop
> Wireless Adapter: Belkin F5D7050 Wireless G USB Network Adapter, 802.11g
>
> I am trying to make the Belkin Adapter work on my Laptop but without any
> success.

I've the same proble here. My adapter version is based on a rt73 chipset, that
"ural" doesn't support.

> My laptop has a builtin wireless (BROADCOM) but I guess it wont work with
> FreeBSD.

My laptop is a Aspire 1513 (amd64), and the builtin wireless work with
"ndis".

--
We should have a Vollyballocracy.  We elect a six-pack of presidents.
Each one serves until they screw up, at which point they rotate.