I have freeBSD-6.0 RELEASE, my D-Link ethernet card works fine with internet
but I have a Linksys Wireless B Notebook Adapter. When I add the card to the
computer is displays: "cardbus0: <network, ethernet> at device 0.0 (no driver
attached)

 I have the CD that came with the adapter and on freeBSD Handbook I tried to
run it Natively through ndis, the adapter turned on the light like if it was
working but when I input the command: "ifconfig" it dosen't see it, the same
message as above happens at startup. Any way to install the right driver for
it? Thanks.