On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Charles wrote:

I have a sony vaio fs742/w running windows XP is this freeBSD a good candidate for my laptop and if it is, can i have someone load for me? I'd be more apt to trying on my home computer first, its an older model HP.
If you are completely new to FreeBSD, you should make yourself aquainted with it on a standard PC first. Probably you will have to try 2 or 3 times until you find a usable configuration.

What kind of processor and how much RAM does your HP have?

Uli.

thanks,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]