Dear FreeBSD:

I can get to your web page www.freebsd.org/cgi//pds.cgi?ports/editors/staroffice52. I can find the staroffice52 info, one of which is sources. when I click on sources I arrive at a page which gives me a lot of ftp sites for downloading so-5 2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin, or 109939-03.tar.Z.

However, when I enter "ftp.csua.berleley.edu/pub/.1/ports/distfiles/staroffice52/" (no quotes) into my trustry little ftp software package, I cannot connect.

I have been able to download openoffice from ftp.freebsd.org, but I don't want openoffice.

Is there something wrong with ftp.csua, or is there something with newbe me?

Hope you can help, thanks.