Andrew Spott wrote:
I'm interested in setting up a system that will give one person a guarenteed
amount of bandwidth.  For example.  If everyone of the network is using the
internet, he is guarenteed a certain amount of bandwidth, but only if he is
using it.  Basically, I want to give him priority on a certain amount of
bandwidth, but have the rest of it up for grabs.

Is this possible? and if so, where can I get more information on how to do
it?

-Andrew

See http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/queueing.html

Regards,