Norberto Meijome wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:35:21 -0500
Eric Schuele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Though I am starting to experiment with various display managers. Can you tell me what it is you like (and dislike) about wdm (i've not heard much about wdm)?

port = x11/wdm

Very few dependencies (in particular, it doesnt depend on the GNOME or KDE lot).

Yeah... that's why I started out with XDM. However, after some time, and loading apps I was interested in, I turned around and noticed I was only missing two GDM dependencies anyway... so I figured a little eye candy can't hurt.

Quite configurable.

it just works. looks better than the original XDM, though i didnt spend too
much time playing with XDM itself... i may go back to XDM, just to have less
ports on my system.

Regards,
Eric