Hello..

Please forgive me for being quite new to FreeBSD...

I noticed while I'm trying to monitor my network from my laptop while
running fragrouter -B1 and trying to monitor the connections coming to
and going from another machine on the same network through ettercap or
ethereal that I get a lot of No buffer space available messages as
following:

SEND L3 ERROR: 1500 byte packet (0800:06) destined to 192.168.1.4 was
not forwarded (libnet_write_raw_ipv4(): -1 bytes written (No buffer
space available)
)

I even was not able to nmap the other machine.

I was trying to run these test over my iwi0 card and I'm on FreeBSD
6.1-RC

While googling I found several posts about setting certain kernel
parameters with sysctl and stuff can help but I didn't really get the
clear picture of the problem and how it can be resolved, if it is
considered a problem. Or is it the iwi0 doesn't handle much load?

Thanks in advance for any input

--
Sincerely,
Yousef Raffah