I am using FreeBSD 6, and are new to *nix in itself.
I have used the 'pkg_add -r fluxbox' command to
get the fluxbox packages. Although after all my searching on
different sites and asking someone I still cannot find
where these packages would have been installed to,
from using that command. The official fluxbox site
doesn't offer any insight into this either, as I suspect
it may be general knowledge to unix users? Any help
in tracking these down would be greatly appreciated,
as would any help in configuring for base things such
as the konsole.

Cheers,
Warwick.