Spamassassin seems to work. It flags the messages the way it's supposed
to, but after that, I get my messages in my normal mailbox.
Why is procmail not running the next line? The spambox file is not being
created.
I've tried the X-Spam-Status and also the "* ^X-Spam-Flag: YES" but the
mail appears in my normal inbox and is not processed any further???

What must I do to have spamassassin tag the messages and then have a
further processing of the .procmailrc ??

=-=-=-
## .procmailrc

:0
* ^Subject:.*sbin/get-news
/dev/null
:0:
* ^List-ID.*freebsd-questions
Mail/fbsd-questions
:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamassassin
:0
spambox

=-=-=-

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)