Oliver Iberien wrote:
On Thursday 27 April 2006 11:55, RW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it any good as a plugin?

Personally I'm not bothered much by flash movies or eye-candy. The real
problem as far as I'm concerned is those site that use it for navigation,
or wont even let you in without a plugin.

Sort of. The more advanced sort of navigation stuff is not working. Links that use small .swf files as their images do work. Anyhow, it is better than last time around. It looks as if the plugin may only work if you've already opened a .swf file in the current session, but I am not sure.

Is it just me? or did it stop working as of gnash-0.7_2? Seems it is no longer recognized as a plugin anymore?

Also, as regards sound (for those interested in movies), this from their mailing list:

The problem is that gnash currently only support sound-elements (usually
small sound-clips), and not sound streams (lnoger and bigger sound-clips).
We are working on a new gstreamer based solution, but it's not ready yet.

Regards,
Eric