Hi, I am running fluxbox on FreeBSD 5.4. For some reason for the past several months my Azureus window has been steadily growing in size. It's now so big that I can't even re-size it. Vertically the bottom of the Window extends way off the screen. I searched and can't find anyone with a similar problem. I'm not sure if this is FreeBSD, Azureus or Fluxbox that is causing this, but it is irritating. Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks

/Brian