Greets,

    I am trying to get newsyslog running, and for some reason when I run
newsyslog, it skips over my syslog entry.

     Here is a copy of the configuration file that I am using:

/home3/jo/mail/SPAM     jo.admin        600     3       *       *       B

     When I run newsyslog in verbose mode, these are the results I get:

homer# newsyslog -v -f /home3/jo/josyslog.conf
/home3/jo/mail/SPAM <3>: --> skipping

    I can't understand why it is skipping my entry. I have specified with
the *'s that I want this to run every time I run newsyslog on my config
file. Here is a listing of my config file:

homer# ls -l josyslog.conf
-rw-r--r--  1 root  admin  41 Dec 30 16:26 josyslog.conf

    Does anyone have any idea why it might be skipping my entry? Thanks,

       - Jamie