On Thursday 04 May 2006 08:15, Gary Kline wrote:
>       Folks,
>
>       I'm thinking of setting up an IRC page on my website so I
>       can chat (live) with just a few people.  Are there any tutorials
>       on this?  Othr than using GAIM and ymessenger, the last time I
>       did live chat was circa 1991 with the write utility.  So beyond
>       that, I'm clueless.
>
>       thanks for any insights,
>
>       gary

Check out X7 Chat http://www.x7chat.com it's written in PHP works very well
standalone and integrates nicely into most bbs's. I use it on a couple of
websites and find it doesn't have the resource drain some of the java based
chat scripts do.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Mangohealth
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - XanGo - http://www.mangohealth.org