trying to install 6.1 on my secondary master partition or slice 2.
I come from linux so please be forgiving with the naming or slices and
partitions.
i created a 40G slice on ad3 with fdisk, then with disklabel i created a
4g /    a 512M swap     and the rest for /home
i used the "S" option on the "/" partition.
the installer gives me and error saying that it wasn't able to create
the partions on the slice and the install aborts.
what can i do?
i don't wanna give up that ext3 part on this drive.

thanks
--
Eric Dan [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UCLA ID#103297286