Graham Bentley wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions on this. Perhaps I should have worded
my question better (well, maybe not on a FreeBSD list ;)

I am looking to control Windogs (yuk!) Desktops remotely (and as
secure as possible - lol !)

Thanks

i also used tightvnc and run it through an ssh tunnel from fbsd to win2k. if you play with parameters it's quite responsive imho. other than that, i would go for nx, but you need a unix/linux proxy sever as you can't connect directly to windows. check their website for explanation and more info or use google to find more articles..

martin