hello!

i've just upgraded from mozilla (1.7.12) to seamonkey (1.0.1) and unfortunately run into the following issue:

theme change does not last for longer than 1 restart -- i change the theme (to pinball theme <http://mozilla-themes.schellen.net/>), restart seamonkey as suggested, new theme is being used but after another restart of seamonkey i'm back with the previous or original (?) seamonkey theme (modern).

/note that i'm running seamonkey on freebsd 6.1-rc, after just reinstalling all my ports from scratch but keeping my old mozilla profile./

any thoughts or suggestions pls ??

cheers,

martin