Hello guys

I've wrote a script that create an cd bootable iso of a small base filesystem, to boot from CD. In FreeBSD 5.4 it worked ok, but I've moved to 6.1 release and here after boot it mounts the root partition read only.

I don't understand why since: i've created with mdconfig -o noreadonly, I have in fstab mounted md as rw, in rc.conf i have a variable to mount root file sistem read write...

any ideea why is that happening in FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE ? (the problem was also in 6.1-RC2)

best regards
ovidiu