On 5/9/06, Michael Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I host a bunch of websites on my box.  Recently I had some problems
with file access problems with php which caused me to look into
putting each of my clients into their own jail or chroot.  I have
roughly 100 different domains I'd need to split.

I won't be doing this even if someone pays me twice for doing it. This
is going to create a HELL lot of problems later on, especially during
upgrades.

BTW can you tell us your exact requirements?

Thanks and Best Regards
Subhro

--
Subhro Kar