At 07:01 AM 5/9/2006, you wrote:
I have to agree with the original poster. The logo is crap, and so is the font they've started to use since the announcement of FreeBSD6.1-RELEASE. At

Me Too.  At first I thought it was just a petty complaint.

But if you're trying to "sell" FreeBSD to a boss or customer, a serious, business-like web site surely helps. The new one seems to borrow too much from the "hax0r" community's appearance.

And the font overflows and looks like complete shit on my browser; usually this would just be blamed on using a "Non Microsoft Browser" (FireFox on windoze) but until we have IE for FBSD, it seems a legit complaint.

-Wayne