On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 17:28, Kevin Greenidge wrote:
> I was trying to mount a Windows XP disk to use as a
> test.

Hi Kevin,
   To test what?

Instead of "Error when tryign to mount cd" as a subject, don't you think
that the fact that the CD is actually WinXP was kinda pertinent to the
problem?

Try previous suggestions with a *normal* data CD, if you please.

Regards,

Stacey

> --- Warren Block <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Kevin Greenidge wrote:
> >
> > > I am running 4.7 and "mount /cdrom" does not work.
> > > have yet to try "mount -t cd9660 /dev/acd0c
> > /cdrom"
> > > and maybe this one will....
> >
> > "does not work" could be more detailed...  Are you
> > trying to mount a
> > UDF-formatted CD from a Windows system, or maybe a
> > music CD?
> >
> > -Warren Block * Rapid City, South Dakota USA
> >

> > To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of
> > the message

Stacey Roberts
B.Sc (HONS) Computer Science

Web: www.vickiandstacey.com