Stephanie Bridges wrote:
I'm not sure if you ever said, but are you on 6.0-RELEASE or something
newer?  I upgraded to 6.1, which fixed a lot of other unrelated things for
me.
I said in my original message that I was on 6.0-STABLE, but this
appears to have been inacurate (I was judging by the URLs printed by
pkg_add -r ) - uname(1) reports that I'm on 6.1-BETA4.

--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who