After make installworld I ran the final run thru of mergemaster and recived
this error:

ERROR CODE 64
FATAL ERROR: Cannot 'dc' into /usr/src/etc/ and install files to the
temproot environment.

Cant say how far it got before this error but it looked like iwas going
along pretty good.
Upon reboot there were at least one system files missing, like hosts. I'm
not sure if ither files failed as well.
I chmod 777 on that directory but did not help. Also noticed samab did not
start from rc.conf although it loads and runs from the prompt. But these are
just symptoms of the error I hope.

Should I be concerned about this? How to fix and move on?

Bc
bc3910 'at' gmail 'dot' com