Webmasters have it easy, you get plenty of resolution on the Web
and as many colors as you want for free, and you can print as many
copies as you want for nothing.

The real litmus test will be if they come out with stickers that
people have to pay for, to see if those last as a product, and
when companies print up sales literature that they have to pay
for printing costs on, whether they choose the sex toy or Beastie.

My guess is it will be a long, long time before you see CDROMs
from anybody that have deleted Beastie and have the sex toy.

The one good thing about all this nonsense is that 5 years from
now when there are still hundreds of websites, marketing materials,
presentations, CDROMs, and such that prominently feature Beastie,
it will pretty much pull the fangs of the argument that "we need
to replace Beastie as a logo because as a devil he's causing too
many people to not use FreeBSD" which was the main argument that
triggered the entire contest and it's sex toy result.

Ted