On Wednesday 10 May 2006 00:18, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

To me it looks like something that would be associated with an inexpensive
kids toy company, not a professional OS.

Just my $.02

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com