Hello...

I'm having this problem with Firefox 1.5.0.2 / Mozilla 1.7.13

I check that the links it's correct and also reinstalled linuxpluginwrapper
and copied libmap.conf to /etc.

But when I try to see a pdf file with both browsers launched from command
line, I just get this message:

bash2-2.05b$ firefox
Usage: gv [OPTION]... [FILE]
PostScript and PDF viewer.
 --monochrome               display document using only black and white
 --grayscale                display document without colors
 --color                    display document as usual
 --safer                    start ghostscript in safe mode
 --nosafer                  do not start ghostscript in safe mode
 --quiet                    start ghostscript with the -dQUIET option
 --noquiet                  do not start ghostscript with the -dQUIET
option
 --arguments=ARGS           start ghostscript with additional options as
specified
                            by the string ARGS
 --page=LABEL               display the page with label LABEL first
 --center                   the page should be centered automatically
 --nocenter                 the page should not be centered automatically
 --media=MEDIA              selects the paper size to be used
 --orientation=ORIENTATION  sets the orientation of the page
 --scale=N                  selects the scale N
 --scalebase=N              selects the scale base N
 --swap                     interchange the meaning of the orientations
landscape
                            and seascape
 --noswap                   do not interchange the meaning of the
orientation
                            landscape and seascape
 --antialias                use antialiasing
 --noantialias              do not use antialiasing
 --dsc                      dsc comments are respected
 --nodsc                    dsc comments are not respected
 --eof                      ignore the postscript EOF comment while
scanning
                            documents
 --noeof                    do not ignore the postscript EOF comment while
                            scanning documents
 --pixmap                   use backing pixmap
 --nopixmap                 do not use backing pixmap
 --watch                    watch the document file for changes
 --nowatch                  do not watch the document file for changes
 --help                     print a help message and exit
 --usage                    print a usage message and exit
 --resize                   fit the size of the window to the size of the
page
 --noresize                 do not fit the size of the window to the size
of the page
 --ad=FILE                  read and use additional resources from FILE
 --style=FILE               read and use additional resources from FILE.
These resources
                            have lower priority than those provided on the
context of --ad
 --spartan                  shortcut for --style=gv_spartan.dat
 --version                  show gv version and exit

And the browsers don't do anything else...

I have reinstalled Mozilla and got the same result.... maybe need to
reinstall linuxwrapper/plugger/mozilla/firefox in certain order to fix this?