Hello freebsd-questions@freebsd.org  at linux.org.tw

I'm David Gregory the marketing director of Lyricstrax.com.  We have a
collection of categorized links to music, education, and retail related
resources on our web site. Your site would be a valuable addition to our
growing listings. You can find a link to your web site here at:
http://www.lyricstrax.com/00971/links.html

If you want to link back to us (always appreciated), just insert a link with
the
Title: lyricstrax
on your web site: and let us know which CATEGORY you want to be listed in so we
can mark your site as a " permanent link " on Lyricstrax.com and add you to our
MAIN  LINKS section that is connected to our HOME PAGE,  in addition to your
current listing .

You can email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] Good luck on the continued growth of your
website.

If you do not want to receive any further emails contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]