Aah, I may well be thinking of NetBSD. However, I'm not much in the
way of hardware, so I do not know what architecture the DS is. But for
someone with a little more experience than I I'm sure it will be easy
to find out, the system itself is available used for only around
$75.00 US. Any used game store just ask for a Nintendo DS - if someone
on the list doesn't already own one, I don't really want to ask people
to buy things they'd never use.

On 5/13/06, Jeff Rollin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 14/05/06, Alex Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am aware that FreeBSD's claim to fame is that it has been ported to
> "anything with a processor".

I think you may be thinking of NetBSD - www.netbsd.org. That being said,
your question may be relevant to this list. What architecture, exactly, is
"DS"?

Jeff.