Yes, the Nintendo kind. It seems more than capable, technologically,
of supporting a REAL OS such as FreeBSD, something beyond its standard
EPROM startup screen, to me. Is that a supported architecture? And if
not, is NetBSD free or open source?

On 5/13/06, Jeff Rollin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> $75.00 US. Any used game store just ask for a Nintendo DS - if someone
> on the list doesn't already own one, I don't really want to ask people
> to buy things they'd never use.

Ah, a NINTENDO DS! I was thinking along the lines of an Alpha DS - from HP,
via Compaq, via DEC, which FBSD might well have supported as Alpha (until
very recently) was a supported architecture.